Re: Manipulate the SNMP sysLocation field?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Manipulate the SNMP sysLocation field?
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS@us.tivoli.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:07:36 -0400
Oops.  Hit send rather than "spell check".
Let me try this again.

You would not want to change this using nvdbimport because netmon will
change it back again on the next demand/config poll
You need to create your own field, which you can also do with
nvdbimport,but I don't see at this point how you
are planning to send any field to TEC.  By default we send events to TEC.
How are you planning to send this field?

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"James Shanks" <SHANKS@us.tivoli.com>@tkg.com on 07/19/2001 04:58:04 PM