Manipulate the SNMP sysLocation field?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Manipulate the SNMP sysLocation field?
From: "Scott ." <pepsiasg@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 13:36:16 -0500
AIX 4.3 NetView 6.0.2

Is there a way to add/change the value in the sysLocation field ID in the
NetView database, or does it HAVE to be changed in the nodes SNMP settings?
I am looking for a free form field that I can assign a decimal delimited
line to for sorting messages sent to TEC. Is there another field that can be
manipulated by using nvdbimport? Or is there a way to add another field id
that I could use for this? I was looking throught the docs for anything that
would tell me if that was possible. Thanks for your time!

Scott Bursik
Pepsico