Re: ISDN port colour problem through Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: ISDN port colour problem through Netview
From: Tim.Uekermann@gecits-eu.com
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 12:55:58 +0100
Hi,

so far as I know, all ISDN Interfaces are treated as down when inactive.
Pink only shows up when the Port is manually shut down (administratively
shutdown)

We use a solution, where we catch the ISDN traps to operate a "backup icon"
which turns red when ISDN becomes active.

Gruesse - Best regards

Tim Uekermann
European Information Management
GE CompuNet Computer Distribution
Europaring 34-40, 50170 Kerpen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 22 73/597-7560, Fax: +49 (0) 22 73/597-186, Mobile:
01728348119
E-Mail : Tim.Uekermann@gecits-eu.com
Visit us on the Internet: http://www.gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.

ananda@bharatpetroleum.com@tkg.com on 09.11.2001 12:38:30

Please respond to nv-l@tkg.com

Sent by:  owner-nv-l@tkg.com