RE: ISDN port colour problem through Netview

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: RE: ISDN port colour problem through Netview
From: "Duble, Ethan" <Ethan.Duble@coopertools.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:10:34 -0500
Anupam, we have had the same problem since netview version 6 for aix. its
annoying , in our case, it will stay pink , then when active , goes green ,
then when it goes back to standby , it shows as red and the helpdesk has to
deal with the map to see what the "problem" is. Ive tried to get this looked
into by cisco and tivoli but never recieved a fix. Like leslie said its more
of a unmange and forget it or upgrade to 7.1 (not possible with
ciscoworks2000 and optivity not supporting the new netview release)