RE: [nv-l] Magnum Management Software

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Magnum Management Software
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 13:51:33 -0500
I received a phone call from them.  As you can tell, I have my work phone
located in my sig.  I informed them that it was unacceptable to solicit on
the phone to Engineering.  They said "Well then what should I do?"  I said
that I don't think this is a good idea, have a nice day, good-bye.  I
informed my security people and they have taken action.

My guess would be that they are on the list.

Jason Allison
Principal Engineer
ARINC Incorporated
Office:  (410) 266-2006