RE: [nv-l] Magnum Management Software

To: "'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Magnum Management Software
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 13:35:28 -0600
I certainly CAN hold Tivoli/IBM accountable. Until Tivoli was the keeper of
the list, they might have had some leeway. But now that Tivoli support is
maintaining the list (nice job Paul by the way) IBM and Tivoli security
policies should definately be in place. I can't understand why access to
this forum is even possible for people without registered support. (I know
this isn't the "official" support forum except that its now being maintained
by Tivoli support).

And to be honest - many of you have sent me emails asking about particular
issues or posts and I don't have a problem with that - we are here to help
each other. If you have a question, comment or complaint about NetView as it
relates to what I post here, I will gladly respond. When the purpose of your
communication is sales, you better stop at the door.

Paul has taken the appropriate action and I am satisfied with that.