Re: [nv-l] Magnum Management Software

To: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>, nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Magnum Management Software
From: Paul Stroud <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 16:20:08 -0500
All,
This has been taken care of. The list they were using was purchased, which
is troubling in it's own right, but they quickly stepped up and showed they
are a good bunch of guys. They are removing all the names associated with
the mailing list and have apologized to me and everyone here. No one on the
list should be contacted further either by phone or email. I would like to
thank
all of you who kept me informed. Please be aware that you can contact me
anytime with problems of this nature and I will do everything I can to remedy
the problem.

Thanks,
Paul Stroud
NetView List Administrator