Re: [nv-l] Empty Map from Remote Telnet Session

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Empty Map from Remote Telnet Session
From: Peter_Chow@TD.COM
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:13:14 -0400
I am going in from another unix box using cde.
I gave more colours to applications and map looks much better now.

Regards, Peter.

                    nv-l-digest-help@lists.

                    tivoli.com                     To:
nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
                                                   cc:

                    06/12/02 07:37 AM              Subject:     nv-l Digest 12
Jun 2002 11:37:16 -0000 Issue 93

nv-l Digest 12 Jun 2002 11:37:16 -0000 Issue 93

Topics (messages 1610 through 1621):

Re: /var file system & snmpd.log
     1610 by: Oliver Bruchhaeuser

Re: NetView on Linux distribution greater 7.1]
     1611 by: Oliver Bruchhaeuser

Re: NetView on Linux distribution greater 7.1
     1612 by: Oliver Bruchhaeuser

Re: Statistical Processing  of SnmpCollect Files
     1613 by: Leslie Clark

Re: Empty Map from Remote Telnet Session
     1614 by: Leslie Clark

Re: failure notice
     1615 by: hannes k

Stupid Smartset tricks - a warning