RE: [nv-l] NetView on Intel/Linux vs RISC/AIX

To: <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] NetView on Intel/Linux vs RISC/AIX
From: elig@bezeq.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 08:52:22 +0200
-----Original Message-----
>Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:52:38 +0200
>To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
>From: "Gow Kevin (KTSO 4)" <kevin.gow@csfs.com>
>Subject: RE: [nv-l] NetView on Intel/Linux vs RISC/AIX

>...but what about levels 8 and 9 of the OSI model?...

Layers 8-9?? Was I asleep at class when these layers were taught?
--------

Eli Gal - elig@bezeq.com

Bezeq - the Israeli Telecommunications Corp.

Ramat Gan, Israel

tel: +972-3-5.763.763

mobile: +972-50-665493

fax: +1-209-7555542

This E-mail contains information from Bezeq The Israel Telecom Corp. Ltd.which
may
be privileged or confidential and which is intended for the named recipient(s)
only.
If you are not the intended recipient be please aware that any disclosure,
copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this E-mail is prohibited.
If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender by
telephone, fax or
e-mail immediately. Thank you!

Unless otherwise stated, any views or opinions expressed are solely those of
the
author and do not represent those of Bezeq The Israel Telecom Corp. Ltd.