Re: Fw: [nv-l]

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: Fw: [nv-l]
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:23:41 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 20:34:14 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Unless you suspect that it did not install correctly, I would not go to that extreme. Extreme enough would be to flush the database and rediscover the network. Use the option that preserves customization if you have Smartset definitions that you want to keep.

Detroit

"Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8@meadwestvaco.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

12/05/2003 02:16 PM