Re: [nv-l]

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l]
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 08:55:19 +0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:07:07 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
We don't have an easy way to download the whole archive in one g,o but if you go to http://lists.skills-1st.co.uk/mharc/html/nv-l/ you will find that all the postings for each month are in a single file that you can download. Once they are a couple of months old, the files are gzipped.

Does that help?

Cheers,
Jane

atsys@arcor.de wrote:

Hello list,

does anybody kwow how to download the whole mailing list archive.
The achives of other lists sometimes can be dowloaded as tar or mbox files. It would be nice to have the whole archive on my notebook.

Saving all files is to much work. Is there a ftp server where I
could get all the files with mget?

Regards

 Ralf Schmitt

Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565