RE: [nv-l] 7.1.4 and TEC 3.7

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] 7.1.4 and TEC 3.7
From: "Qureshi, Fawad" <Fawad.Qureshi@ssa.gov>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:00:57 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:08:33 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

So a wtdumprl on the TEC server shows nothing coming in from Netview?

You can open a dynamic workspace through nvevents based on the ruleset that forwards to TEC and see if you have events showing up in this workspace. That will be a good place to start. Also check the /usr/OV/conf/tecint.conf file to check the parameters.

Fawad