RE: [nv-l] 7.1.4 and TEC 3.7

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] 7.1.4 and TEC 3.7
From: "Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8@meadwestvaco.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:48:09 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:55:18 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Alrighty then,

Having commented out those two lines in the tecint.conf I am now receiving at the TEC  server my events.   The two lines I comments out have to do with the fqhostname?   Are these new implementations in 7.1.4?  If I leave them commented out what functionality am I removing from forwarding?   And lastly do these lines have anything to do with Switch Analyzer,  which we are also using?

Thanks to all for the information and the help.

Chris Petrina