RE: [nv-l] Same device multiple times

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Same device multiple times
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:48:02 -0600
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:56:45 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Check the Netview v7.1 release notes. Pieces of the information about location.conf appear in the each of the release notes. The one you are asking about is page 17 (out of 114 acrobat PDF pages) in the NetView v7.1 release notes (called readme.pdf) in the doc folder on the Netview CD.

As a side note to any IBMers.... this is a frequently occuring problem where "documentation" is in the release notes. It's great you put the new features in there, how about updating the admin guide with that info before it gets shipped so it's in the manuals as well?