RE: [nv-l] ssh and Netview on AIX 5.1

To: "'nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com'" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] ssh and Netview on AIX 5.1
From: "Scherting, Mark" <mscherting@state.mt.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:15:10 -0700
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 16:24:48 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi All,

Not meaning to butt in on this thread, but I'm looking in to implementing
SSH (w/NV 7.1.3) on our AIX 4.3.3-10 machines before the security folks
demand it...how have you implemented it?  Compiled from source, Frec-Bull,
RPM?

Any tips?

Thanks!

Mark Scherting
State of Montana
Information Technology Services Division