RE: [nv-l] Un-numbered Interfaces.

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Un-numbered Interfaces.
From: Oliver Bruchhaeuser <oliver.bruchhaeuser@de.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:48:12 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:55:48 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

to discover the unnumbered interfaces you have to discover both sides (Routers) of the unnumbered link.

Oliver

"Brian Backer" <brian.backer@centurytel.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

26.04.2004 23:30
Please respond to

<nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
cc
Subject
RE: [nv-l] Un-numbered Interfaces.

thanks for the reply..

I hadn't, but I just went into there and it's set to "yes"  However, when I rediscover a device, it doesn't show any interfaces that are un-numbered.  What should I be expecting to see with an un-numbered interface?  I know they're on the device.. .just doesn't show them..