Re: [nv-l] Un-numbered Interfaces.

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Un-numbered Interfaces.
From: ray.smith@clorox.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:03:17 -0700
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:14:25 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

there is an option in the serversetup gui for unnumbered ip address support.
its under the heading of set options for daemons, then set options for topology , discovery, ... then
set options for netmon daemon

have you been there?

Ray Smith

"Brian Backer" <brian.backer@centurytel.com>