RE: [nv-l] False alarm

To: ioannisi@ieee.org
Subject: RE: [nv-l] False alarm
From: "Blane P Robertson" <blane.robertson@centerpointenergy.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:54:38 -0500
Cc: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:10:52 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
It happens on our ATM WAN interfaces for some of our backbone/core routers,
displayed as an "other" SNMP ifType.  We are running Nortel BCN routers
with code rev 14.00/1D11.

It has something to do with how the IP indexes lines up (or not) with the
interface indexes.

Peace,
Blane Robertson
IT - ESM
CenterPoint Energy, Inc.
713.207.2002

I pray that out of his glorious riches He may strengthen you with power
through his Spirit in your inner being - Eph. 3:16

Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford