[nv-l] False alarm

To: ioannisi@ieee.org
Subject: [nv-l] False alarm
From: "Blane P Robertson" <blane.robertson@CenterPointEnergy.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:43:20 -0500
Cc: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:39:56 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Are these ATM WAN interfaces?  If so, then it's a known code issue
(displays like an unnumbered interface problem) with Nortel routers.  I
don't know the specifics, however...

Peace,
Blane Robertson
IT - ESM
CenterPoint Energy, Inc.
713.207.2002

I pray that out of his glorious riches He may strengthen you with power
through his Spirit in your inner being - Eph. 3:16

Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford