RE: [nv-l] graph and deamon problems

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] graph and deamon problems
From: "Ioannis Yerou" <ioannisi@ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:11:59 +0300
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:06:39 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi to all,

It has been some days now that the grapher stopped to display the BandwidthUtilIn and BandwidthUtilOut (from MIB Data Collection) for the interfaces of the routers selected. Even though I can see that the data is collected for all the routers. I have changed the time interval from 1 min to 3 min but no effect. I should also mention that I was collecting data for about 50 routers without problems and the last month that number was increased to 200. I noticed also the following things which I don’t know if they are related. Two deamons trapgend and mgragentd even though running are OVs_NON_WELL_BEHAVED. The last thing is that the process running the ovwdb takes about 99 to 100% of CPU continuously.

Any Ideas?

Netview 7.1.1

AIX 4.3

ARN Nortel Routers