[nv-l] Re: Réf. : Re: [nv-l] how to create reports

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Re: Réf. : Re: [nv-l] how to create reports
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:57:59 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:59:04 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I don't think NMAVAILABILITY is described much anywhere. I think it first came in for Tivoli Decision Support and is now used by the Tivoli Data Warehouse stuff but it works fine on it's own with NV 7.1.4. Not sure whether it was supported with v.1.3 though....

Cheers,
Jane

thierry.van-mol@ciev.vd.ch wrote:

Where is the variable NMAVAILABILITY described?
I have 7.1.3, and didn't found this variable described in
the documentation. I looked in the Release Notes of 7.1.4, but
didn't find anything.

Thierry