Re: [nv-l] NetView 7.1.4 for Windows (NMAVAILABILITY)

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NetView 7.1.4 for Windows (NMAVAILABILITY)
From: "Jane Curry" <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:06:51 +0100 (BST)
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:07:28 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Problem is that Windows doesn't have a netnmrc script and certainly
doesn't by default, have a netnmrc.pre.  I've tried setting a system
environment variable of NMAVAILABILITY to TRUE and rebooted the system but
although the env var is set, there are still no data files.

Anyone with any other thoughts?
Cheers,
Jane

Tel: +44 (0) 1628 782565