RE: [NV-L] Thresholding on a mixed table of data?

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] Thresholding on a mixed table of data?
From: "Sean Lawrence" <Sean.Lawrence@cantire.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 07:46:35 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 12:48:17 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Yes to put it simply I need to have the equivalent of a warn, critical,
fatal threshold for the same collected piece of data on the same
machine.

We are running 7.1.5 on AIX 5.3, no DB2

We are using snmpCollect

As far as starting simple I do not have that option. My customer's first
requests are always the most complex thing I can be required to do in a
tool. This is Murphy's law I guess.

I had this fully developed using the ITM UA agent but the customer
didn't want to spend the money for a license. So it's off to Netview
just because it's paid for and can hopefully do it.

Sean