Re: [NV-L] Hostname Missing

To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [NV-L] Hostname Missing
From: Larry Fagan <larrytechie@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:27:27 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:28:19 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com

James,
It's just political.. Company has new standard as SuSe Linux.. So my battle continues with management for deviation.. But.. You know Corporate.. Anyway.. I ran into another issue..
When i did mib2trap for CPQ-HLTH-MIB, it did generate .cds,.oid and .baroc file. But not all classes (oid's) which are in .cds file are in .OID file. This reason i missed a trap to forward to TEC. Please see attached .cds, oid & Mib. Is this normal? How do I add manually in .oid file.
 OID is 1.3.6.1.4.1.232. generic 6 and specific is 6027
Ex: cpqHe3PostError  Exists in .cds file but Does not in .oid file..
Thanks as usual.
Larry