Re: [NV-L] Hostname Missing

To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [NV-L] Hostname Missing
From: Larry Fagan <larrytechie@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 04:59:41 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 13:00:33 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
James,
Thank You so much for excellent explanation. I'm trying to minimize pain by adding manually in .cds & oid files rather than re inventing the wheel .
Now Please walk me through with one example...
I have a Compaq Trap definition ---OID is 1.3.6.1.4.1.232  Specific # is 6032 and generic # 6
Trap description "The Power Supplies are no longer redundant on Chassis $3."
Trap name "cpqHe3FltTolPowerRedundancyLost"
Severity "Warning"

How Do i define these in .CDS & OID file?
Thanks,
Larry