reg Netview for Unix

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: reg Netview for Unix
From: M Robert Prakash <robertprakash@CHENNAI.TCS.CO.IN>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:54:30 +0530
Hi

Thanks everyone for your helpful tips on snmpcollect and Bandwidth utilization
for Netview on NT.I have just begun installation of Netview for  Unix.I am
installing on Solaris 2.6 on a Sun Sparc machine,Enterprise 3500 .My system
meets the Hardware requirements.I have set the Lang variable to en_US.Regarding
Solstice Enterprise agents(SEAs),I found the SEARUN26.Z file in the Netview CD.
When I uncompressed it,I found only three files,SUNWmibii,SUNWsasnm,SUNWsadmi.I
did not get the SUNWsacom file.I have already installed the three files using
pkgadd command.Can I proceed now or should I install the SUNWsacom file also.If
so where can I find the file.

I have Framework 3.6 and its patch 3.6.1 already installed.Then I installed the
Framework Netview patch.Then I proceed with installing the Netview Server
5.1,but my CD was having some problem,so it got installed with errors.Though
when I do wlsinst -a,it lists Netview Server5.1 also as a product.I will be
getting the Original CDs today and reinstall again.But before that I wanted to
know whether it is essential to install the SUNWsacom file also.

Thanks in advance

Robert