Re: reg Netview for Unix

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: reg Netview for Unix
From: M Robert Prakash <robertprakash@CHENNAI.TCS.CO.IN>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:09:09 +0530
Hi

Thanks mike,I got the GUI.I was actually talking of this,I was actually wanting
to manage from server as I don't have any other machine now for the client and I
am just in the testing phase.So I understand that the Netview Client is just to
reduce the load on the Server and also for access to different operators.So how
is the client like,similar to the GUI which I have got now or even more
powerful.What do you suggest,should I get my client software installed
immediately or can I hang around with the Gui on Server till I get comfortable
and then proceed to client install.By then I hope to get another machine.

Thanks to James and Vladimir for your reply too

Regards

Robert

Michael Gutteridge <mikeg@halcyon.com> on 02/22/2000 10:18:04 PM