Re: reg Netview for Unix

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: reg Netview for Unix
From: Vladimir Petr <petr@DATASYS.CZ>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:42:18 +0100
Hello, Robert;
The SUNWsacom package contains two files only: init.snmpdx and init.dmi, i.e.
startup files for the master agent and DMI agent. I recommend you install it
before
proceeding with NV install. Mind the order of installing the packages.

All the packages should be placed on the Solaris 2.6 installation media (I think
they are being installed with Solaris 2.6). Also, you may check with pkginfo
which
packages are already installed. BTW, SUNWbtool must also be installed.
Recently, there was a discussion on SEA, so you can search the archive for those
postings.

Best regards,
Vladimir.

--