[nv-l] nv-l X Window Zooming

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] nv-l X Window Zooming
From: "Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8@meadwestvaco.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:04:07 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:20:15 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

using X windows I can only zoom in so far on the map, and being that it is placing the devices very far apart from one another (Why does it do this anyways:  I think I know why but looking for real reason), I can only zoom in so far and then I cannot select any devices.  I could use the autolayout and turn it off, but then no devices would be placed in the proper containers I have created using location.conf.  Is this a limit of my X windows ability?

TIA
Chris Petrina