RE: [nv-l] using SNMP trap to change object attribute

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] using SNMP trap to change object attribute
From: "Allison, Jason \(JALLISON\)" <JALLISON@arinc.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:40:56 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:42:16 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
>From Craig's second email, it seems our answer is "Can an attribute be
set to clear after a certain period of time?"  That would mean we would
want the flag to be removed after a period of time that a specific trap
has not been received.  I am far from knowledgeable about Smart Sets, is
this possible?  What other ways can it be accomplished?

Jason