Re: netview/solaris and x-windows pcs?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: netview/solaris and x-windows pcs?
From: OGrant <OGrant@PEC.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:45:31 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Only one user *at at time*?  Say, only the user at the netview server has
r/w capability, and everyone connected via telnet/x-windows has read only?
Or is it the server user and one person connected remotely that have r/w
(for a total of two), everyone else has r/o?  I suspect the former, but had
to ask.