Re: UNIX vs. NT functionality -- NetView 5.1.2 level

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: UNIX vs. NT functionality -- NetView 5.1.2 level
From: "Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles@INTEL.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:11:38 -0700
James,
Starting up multiple windows...
a)  In a terminal window type "tess" <cr>               (or)
b)  Goto Start >> NetView >> Event Browser

I don't believe there is a limit on the number of instances.

BTW -- One more thing I consider an "advantage" on NT...
is not being required to install the framework to get NetView
running (sorry Tivoli).

And of course James... if you're going to have an NT system on
your desk to do work you'll need the "MKS" UNIX toolkit.  I know
I've gotta have those UNIX utilities... they're a must!

Gary Boyles