Re: [nv-l] Trying to upgrade to 7.1.4

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Trying to upgrade to 7.1.4
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:43:57 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:51:19 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

Looks like the major error is that actionsvr won't start.  Make sure there are no old copies of him still running, which would prevent the new one from getting his socket.  If you have rulesets in ESE.automation, rename that file to something else until the install is over.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Westphal, Raymond W" <Raymond.W.Westphal@erac.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

10/21/2003 09:17 AM