Re: [nv-l] Trying to upgrade to 7.1.4

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Trying to upgrade to 7.1.4
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:09:05 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:16:15 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

Ray -

I don't want to jinx this, but I would not recommend that you jump into the middle of the install process and start running your own commands.
The way they test this in Verification is just to start it and let it run.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Ray Westphal" <westphal2002@charter.net>
Sent by: owner-nv-l-digest@lists.us.ibm.com

10/21/2003 09:52 AM