RE: [nv-l] ATM problem

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] ATM problem
From: "Erdey, Raymond M" <Raymond.M.Erdey@erac.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:41:14 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:47:30 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Make the "routeEntries" the same on both servers...  The lower number may be the better one to use... For example, Cisco devices have an issue if you use a large "routeEntries" value:  <http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/477/SNMP/ipsnmphighcpu.shtml>

Raymond Erdey
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
System Administrator
Network Management System Administration
Email: raymond.m.erdey@erac.com